My name is Ardith Stephanson and I live Saskatchewan, Canada. I’m a freelance writer with a journalism and communications background. By combining today’s technology that allows me to work remotely, with my attention to details and deadlines, I meet the needs of an array of clients, in a variety of ways.
My education and background is journalism and I have 30 years of writing experience. I have written everything from newspaper articles to speeches, funding proposals to promotional materials. I have extensive experience in a variety of strategic communications areas, including media and public relations, and marketing.
Most recently, I have expanded into blog and website writing, with a focus on Search Engine Optimization and content marketing. I have also managed social media like Facebook and Twitter, handled content management for clients, designed strategic campaigns, and managed platforms like WordPress.
My biggest focus is writing blog posts and articles, which I do for a variety of clients. Here are some samples:
- Fresh Australian Kitchen, which sells cast iron cookware and specialty glassware.
- Baja Weddings and Events.
- The Totes Newsworthy site.
- Bonsai, a site for freelancers, like me!
- ECommerce Champ, a site focused on helping e-commerce businesses.
I’ve even been published in Spanish!
See below for links to more samples.
I have also done the following work:
- Writing product reviews
- Managing the web content strategy for several clients, including content planning, keyword focus, and writing and posting the content
- Writing modules for an education site, which consisted of preparing multiple choice exams with reference resources on two topics: Leadership, and Time Management and Productivity
- Writing specialized website content for varied clients such as kitchen and cooking to home maintenance to financial advisors to online marketing; some of these clients pay me to be a “ghost writer,” so my name does not appear
- Writing with a focus on content marketing, brand journalism and Search Engine Optimization
- Editing and re-writing website content
- Re-vamping a WordPress website, including writing content and re-doing the site structure: Aldebaran Coaching and Consulting
- Writing web content for a marketing consultant’s website
- Writing marketing material in the form of user manuals
- As always, this personal blog where I write for my enjoyment
I have run a successful communications business in the past and I’m a national award-winner in communications, so I’m sure I can help you or someone you know. I ask that if you know anyone who may need my services, please pass along my information.
To read some of my recent work, besides the “fun” stuff I like to write for this blog, here are some samples:
- Writing for the freelancer site HelloBonsai.com, I have written this article on client testimonials, this article on identifying client needs and this article on developing a marketing pitch.
- Writing for EcommerceChamp, I have written about the product Kajabi and using Oberlo for dropshipping.
- Working for Vivvo.com, I have written Digital Government in Canada and eGovernment Transformation.
- I am a ghost writer for the great, fun site KitchenSanity and I’ve written for Financial Framework.
Stay tuned for more!
You can follow me on Instagram: @theardizan, Twitter: @theardizan , LIKE me on Facebook or sign up to follow this blog and get my posts delivered directly to you. I also have a Linked In profile. I look forward to hearing from you!